Conference Exhibitor Opportunities
AZilg is a nonprofit corporation, Tax ID: #86-0966437
The AZilg Board of Directors invites you to exhibit your company's products and services at our annual Conference.
The conference brings together annually over 150 Human Resource practitioners from small, medium, and large employers who are federal contractors. Being an exhibitor is one of the most cost effective ways to ensure you have the opportunity to meet face to face with Human Resource practitioners in the Federal Contractor Community who help influence regulatory and legislative outcomes concerning affirmative action and equal employment opportunities.
Benefits of being an exhibitor include:
- Exhibitors find this very effective at bringing the decision makers to their booths.
- Exhibitor branding with your logo in the conference program, AZilg website and signage (signage provided by exhibitor)
The availability of exhibitor space is limited, so don't miss out on this incredible opportunity.
All 8 x 10 exhibit spaces come with skirted table, two chairs, and personalized sign. Information for equipment rental and shipping forms will be sent to exhibitors upon confirmation.
Your paid exhibitor agreement comes with two complimentary conference registrations, which include: name badge, breakfast, and lunch. For additional attendees that will be working the booth, there will be a cost of $75 per attendee. All booth personnel must have a name badge.
EXHIBITOR’S VENDOR TABLE: $1,000
• Vendor’s table with two chairs during full-day conference
• Company recognition on all advance marketing materials
• Opportunity to have company logo posted on website
For more information about this opportunity, please contact:
John A. Garza, AZilg Program Co-Chair and Exhibitor Director
email@example.com - Cell: 602-300-2023