The nature of the award is to recognize significant contributions to the EEO/AA/Diversity and HR field through empirical lifetime achievements and its application to the practice. To be eligible, the nominee must:
- Be an EEO/AA professional with at least 15 years of experience in the field and possess a broad, deep and significant track record of contributing to the HR discipline
- Should be or have been employed by a federal contractor
- Be a member in good standing of an Industry Liaison Group
- Must have interactions with the practitioner community, as evidenced, for example, by AZilg or ILG memberships and/or working with practitioners in their daily HR practice
- Be able to demonstrate their commitment to EEO/AA through programs or initiatives that they influenced, championed and implemented that show impactful results
This award is open to those who meet the eligibility requirements. Self-nominations are welcome!
Revised: April 2016