Our members include professionals in the fields of human resource management, equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, workplace diversity and other related fields.
The Arizona Industry Liaison Group has been providing its members and guests with quality, up-to-date information through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
Membership includes access to our Members Only access which provides valuable resources and materials; a substantial discount to attend the Annual Conference (in November); and an invitation to attend the annual Member Appreciation Roundtable event in December. In addition, while complimentary monthly meetings are offered to both members and guests, only members have the option to attend virtual (via 'Go to Meeting') if they cannot attend the meeting in-person.
Membership in AZilg is a true value for the money!
Individual Membership $75 per year (Jan-Dec)
Group/Corporate Membership $150 per year (Jan-Dec) for up to 5 members
Student Membership $45 per year (Jan-Dec)
• Member discounts on activities sponsored or co-sponsored by AZilg
• Access to website “Members Only” resources and materials
• Monthly meetings (including virtual participation) based on topics/speakers of member interest
• Special Interest Seminars/Workshops
• Networking with Peers, Leaders & Regulators in the fields of HR, AA, EEO, Diversity, Compliance
• Annual November Conference(registration discounted) — Around current topics of interest
• Monthly Newsletter
• Member Appreciation Roundtable Event